Day 01: Labuan Bajo – Rinca island – Pink Beach – Kalong island (LD)
- Picked up at Komodo Airport and taken to the harbor to catch a boat leaving for Rinca island.
- Trekking as long as 5 km in Rinca island to find the legendary komodo dragons in their natural habitat and some other wild animals such as: deers, wild water buffaloes, long tail macaques, wild horses, wild boars, wild goats, and birds. If lucky you can also see small young dragons on trees trying to get away from being attacked by adult dragons.
- Boating to Pink Beach. Lunch is served on the boat.
- Swimming, snorkeling, and beaching in Pink Beach.
- Sailing to Kalong Island to witness the uncountable flying foxes hanging on or flying above mangrove trees while enjoying the spectacular sun set.
- Having dinner and overnight on the boat at Kalong island.
Day 02: Kalong – Komodo – Manta Point - Bidadari – Labuan Bajo (BLD)
- Sailing to Komodo island while having breakfast on the boat.
- Trekking as long as 5 km in Komodo island to find the legendary komodo dragons in their natural habitat and some other wild animals such as: deers, wild water buffaloes, long tail macaques, wild horses, wild boars, wild goats, and birds. If lucky you can also see small young dragons on trees trying to get away from being attacked by adult dragons.
- Sailing to Manta Point.
- Snorkeling and swimming with giant mantas in Manta Point.
- Sailing to Kanawa island.
- Swimming, snorkeling and beaching in Kanawa island.
- Sailing back to Labuan Bajo.
- Picked up at the harbor and taken to your hotel in Labuan Bajo.
Day 03: Labuan Bajo – Denge – Waerebo (BLD)
- Picked up and driving to Denge village. Lunch is served in Dintor village or Denge village.
- Trekking from Denge village to Waerebo for about 4 hours.
- Greeted by a traditional welcome ceremony called “Naka Cai”.
- Interact with the villagers to learn their way of living, custom and culture.
- Dinner and overnight in one of the traditional houses.
Day 04: Waerebo – Denge – Cancar – Ruteng (BLD)
- Having breakfast.
- Walking down back to Denge village (taking about 2½ hours).
- Driving to Cancar.
- Having lunch in a restaurant in Cancar.
- Watching the spiderweblook ricefield.
- Heading to Ruteng.
- Visiting the old Cathedral in Ruteng.
- Having dinner in a restaurant and overnight in a hotel in Ruteng.
Day 05: Ruteng – Aimere – Bajawa - Bena village (BLD)
- Having breakfast in your hotel.
- Driving to Aimere to see the proccess of making traditional wine.
- Heading to Bajawa. Lunch will be in a restaurant in Bajawa.
- Driving to Bena (the biggest traditional village in Flores island) to see many traditional houses and interact with the villagers to get information about their culture and way of living, compairing with the Waerebo villagers’ way of living and culture (we believe you will find it very interesting).
- Having dinner and stay overnight in an inn in Bena.
Day 6: Bena – Boawae – Ende – Moni (BLD)
- Having breakfast at your inn.
- Driving to Boawae to see a pair of very very big buffalo horns which are thought to live about 8000 years ago.
- Driving to Ende with a stop at the beach of Nanga Penda to see blue stones along the beach as long as ±7 km.
- Driving around Ende town before continuing to Moni.
- Check in an inn and having dinner.
Day 07 : Moni - Kelimutu – Ende (BL)
- Leaving for Kelimutu Lake (about 1690 m above the sea level). Leaving your car at the parking lot, you will walk up hundreds of stairs to get to the highest peak. Arriving at the top, you will be exposed with the beauty of Kelimutu Lake while watching the sunrise.
- Getting down back to Moni to have breakfast and check out.
- Visiting Jopu village to see the proccess of traditional "ikat" weaving.
- Driving to Ende.
- Having lunch in a restaurant in Ende.
- Visiting Bung Karno Museum, a house used by Bung Karno (Indonesian first president) when exhiled by the Dutch government.
- Taken to Ende Airport for your afternoon flight at 15:15 to Bali.
- Flying to your next destination.
Feel free to contact Pesona Komodo Tours for more detailed information.
- All tranfers in Flores
- Lunch - Dinner on the 1st day,
- Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner on the 2nd and the 3rd days
- Breakfast on the 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th days.
- Entrance tickets
- Fee for Rangers in Komodo National Park
- Guide fee
- Snorkeling equipements
- water during the tour
- Coffee and or tea during the tour
- Flight tickets
- Dinner on the 2nd day
- Lunch and dinner on the 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th days
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Airport Taxes