Exploring Komodo National Park in 3 days and 2 nights to see komodo dragons, to snorkel in some wonderful spots, and to enjoy some spectacular views like in Pink Beach and in Gili Laba.
Day 01: Labuan Bajo – Denge – Waerebo
- Picked you up at Komodo Airport and driven to Denge. Lunch is served in Lembor.
- Arriving in Denge, you will start trekking to Waerebo for about 4 hours.
- Arriving in Waerebo, you will be greeted with a traditional welcoming ceremony.
- Dinner and overnight in one of the traditional houses.
Day 02: Waerebo – Denge – Labuan Bajo
- Interacting with the Waerebo villagers while learning about their traditional way of life and taking photos.
- Having breakfast and walking down back to Denge.
- Driving back to Labuan Bajo. Lunch is served on the way.
- Checking in a hotel in Labuan Bajo.
- Having dinner and overnight.
Day 03: Labuan Bajo - Rinca island – Pink Beach - Kalong island (L - D)
- Picked up at Komodo Airport and taken to the harbor to catch a boat leaving for Rinca island.
- Sailing to Rinca island.
- Trekking in Rinca island as long as 5 km to find the legendary komodo dragons in their natural habitat.
- Getting back to the boat, you will have lunch and continue boating to Pink Beach.
- Swimming, snorkeling, and beaching in Pink Beach.
- Sailing to Kalong Island to witness the uncountable flying foxes hanging on or flying above mangrove trees.
- Enjoying spectacular sun set.
- Having dinner and overnight on the boat at Kalong island.
Day 04: Kalong island – Komodo island – Manta Point – Gili Laba (B - L - D)
- After having breakfast on the boat, you will sail to Komodo island.
- Trekking in Komodo island as long as 5 km to find the legendary komodo dragons in their natural habitat.
- Getting back to your boat, you will sail to Manta Point.
- Swimming and snorkeling with giants mantas in Manta Point. Lunch is served.
- Getting back to your boat, you sail to Gili Laba island.
- Walking up to the top of Gili Laba to enjoy one of the best and the most beautiful views in the world. It takes about 30 – 45 minutes to get there.
- Walking down back to the beach. It takes about 20 – 30 minutes.
- Swimming, snorkeling and beaching.
- Getting back to your boat for dinner and overnight.
Day 05: Gili Laba – Bidadari – L. Bajo airport (B - L)
- After enjoying the sunrise while having breakfast, you will sail to Kanawa island.
- Swimming, beaching and snorkeling in the superb underwater panorama with its fantastic life building coral reef and colorful fish in Kanawa island.
- Sailing to Bidadari island.
- Swimming, beaching and snorkeling in Bidadari island.
- Boating back to Labuan Bajo.
- Picked up at the harbor by our driver and taken to your hotel in Labuan Bajo or to Komodo Airport for your flight to your next destination.
Feel free to contact Pesona Komodo Tours for more detailed information.
- All tranfers in Flores
- Lunch - Dinner - Breakfast
- Entrance tickets
- Fee for Rangers in Komodo National Park
- Guide fee
- Snorkeling equipements
- water during the tour
- Coffee and or tea during the tour
- Flight tickets
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Airport Taxes