This trip begins in Labuan Bajo and ends in Ende. With this package, you can see the Komodo Dragons, the traditional village and houses in Waerebo, the traditional village and houses in Bena, the three color lake Kelimutu, the process of making “tenunan ikat”.
Day 01: Labuan Bajo - Rinca island - Kambing island - Labuan Bajo (BLD)
- Picked up at your hotel in Labuan Bajo or Komodo Airport (if you take the early morning flight from Bali) and taken to Labuan Bajo harbor to sail for ± 2½ hours to Rinca Island.
- Trekking with a ranger as long as ± 5 km away and return by a different route to witness the endangered Komodo dragons in the wild natural habitat as well as other wild animals such as buffalo, deer and pigs.
- Sailing to Kambing island. Lunch is served on the boat.
- Snorkeling and beaching in Kambing island.
- Sailing back to Labuan Bajo.
- Overnight and dinner at a hotel in Labuan Bajo.
Day 02: Labuan Bajo - Waerebo (BLD)
- Picked up at your hotel and driving with our guide to Wae Rebo traditional village.
- Having lunch in Denge village.
- Leaving your car in Denge, you will be trekking ± 4 hours to Waerebo traditional village.
- Greeted by a traditional welcome ceremony called “Naka Cai”.
- Interacting with the villagers to learn their way of living, custom and culture.
- Dinner and overnight in one of the traditional houses.
Day 03: Waerebo – Denge – Cancar – Ruteng (BLD)
- Having breakfast.
- Walking down back to Denge village (taking about 2½ hours).
- Driving to Cancar.
- Having lunch in a restaurant in Cancar.
- Watching the spiderweblook ricefield.
- Heading to Ruteng.
- Visiting the old Cathedral in Ruteng.
- Having dinner in a restaurant and overnight in a hotel in Ruteng.
Day 04: Ruteng – Bena village - Moni (BLD)
- Having breakfast in your hotel.
- Driving to Aimere to see the proccess of making traditional wine.
- Heading to Bena (the biggest traditional village in Flores island) to see many traditional houses and interact with the villagers to get information about their culture and way of living, compairing with the Waerebo villagers’ way of living and culture (we believe you will find it very interesting).
- Having lunch in a restaurant in Bena village.
- Driving to Boawae to see a pair of very very big buffalo horns which are thought to live about 8000 years ago.
- Driving to Ende with a stop at the beach of Nanga Penda to see blue stones along the beach as long as ±7 km.
- Driving around Ende town before continuing to Moni.
- Checking in at an inn in Moni and having dinner.
Day 05 : Moni - Kelimutu – Ende (BL)
- Leaving for Kelimutu Lake (about 1690 m above the sea level). Leaving your car at the parking lot, you will walk up hundreds of stairs to get to the highest peak. Arriving at the top, you will be exposed with the beauty of Kelimutu Lake while watching the sunrise.
- Getting down back to Moni to have breakfast and check out.
- Visiting Jopu village to see the proccess of traditional "ikat" weaving.
- Driving to Ende.
- Having lunch in a restaurant in Ende.
- Visiting Bung Karno Museum, a house used by Bung Karno (Indonesian first president) when exhiled by the Dutch government.
- Taken to Ende Airport for your afternoon flight at 15:15 to Bali.
- Flying to your next destination.
- All transfer in Flores;
- Tour as per itinerary;
- Accomodation (hotels);
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner + aqua during trip;
- All entrance fee;
- Guide fee;
- Coffee and or tea;
- Snorkeling equipment;
- Camera fee
- Personal expenses;
- Phone calls;
- Conservation fee (USD15/person when entering Komodo National Park;
- flight tickets Bali - Labuan Bajo & Ende - Bali